What to do When You Have a Problem with Pain

What To Do When You Have a Problem with Your Pain

• If you need to call about a problem, you can leave a message with the secretary. If her phone is busy, you can leave the message on voice mail. The chart will be pulled and the nurse may call you back to get more details. The doctor will discuss your issue with nurse. A nurse will call you back by the end of the next business day. Call for urgent problems are returned the same day.

• One of our doctors are also available after hours to provide recommendations and emergency services. The number to call after hours when you need help is:
    • 314-424-PAIN for the Center for Advanced Medicine 
    • 314-407-PAIN for our West County location.


CAM Offices have merged and moved!
The Pain Management Center moved to the 14th floor of the Center for Advanced Medicine in mid June 2013. The former offices in 2200 Steinberg (the Satellite) and on the 10th floor of the CAM are now closed. The number is unchanged: 314-362-8820. Suite 14-C.